Addovation is an IT company that is providing services and solutions in relation to IFS Applications to more than 150 customers mainly in the Nordics. We are on an ambitious growth journey with currently 130 employees in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Sri Lanka. For this role, we recruit in Sweden (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Jönköping, Linköping).
As our consultant specialized in service management, you must enjoy working in teams and be good at networking. You will work closely with colleagues and customers, ensuring we deliver value to the customer through our projects.
To succeed in the role as a consultant, we expect that you are:
- Good at guiding our customers in how to best utilize IFS Applications in relation to their business requirements
- Or working in a service management role/position today
- Triggered by the contrast of understanding the business objectives and end-to-end processes, as well as digging down in details to achieve the best possible solution for the customer
If you have one or more of the following experiences, it will be considered a bonus:
- Used to work in projects with implementation/upgrade of systems/applications or aftermarket processes on the customer or vendor side.
- Experience in working with an ERP or Field Service best-of-breed systems, as a consultant, at an end customer or other software supplier, with some 3+ years’ experience.
- Have some experience in advising customers; from scoping the solution to implementation and rollout.
- In depth knowledge of the processes in the maintenance and/or service area and knowledge within equipment, warehouse, procurement and/or project.
What we offer you:
- Great college and a culture with a team spirit.
- Great challenges in delivering Service Management together with an experienced IFS team.
- To work with a great product with good recognition in the market and amongst customers and analysts.
- To work with our international contacts and colleagues including our offshore team.
We are recruiting for this role in Sweden and hence you may live in or near by one of the following cities where we are present: Stockholm/Sweden, Gothenburg/Sweden, Jönköping/Sweden, Linköping/Sweden.
Travel: We expect you to be ready to travel and represent Addovation at customer sites across the Nordics when needed. This means that for certain projects, travel might be required.
Contact information: Michael Lekenstam email@example.com