Automatic e-mail handling in IFS Call Center
Fully automate the case flow
Always have all original e-mails from and to end-user on case as attachments
Automatically detect the customer
Increase responsiveness and customer satisfaction by providing a 24/7 responsive service
Open e-mail attachment(s) and reply directly from your e-mail client
Easily hand-over case with all existing history
With Addovation’s solution ‘E-mail to case’, users of IFS Applications can fully automate e-mail handling and case flow in IFS Call Center. Our server solution keeps an eye on your support e-mail account and automatically detects the customer and creates a case in IFS Call Center. Any documents attached to the e-mail will be checked in, attached to the case. Once the case is picked up by your support-team, all correspondence can be handled directly from IFS Applications. The solution can send out automatic replies, which can be tailored and personalised.
- Extends and enhances IFS Applications
- Made for simplicity and ease of use
- When an email arrives at the call center, a case is created automatically.
- A response email is created and sent to the customer with a case id.
- All correspondence is saved on the case so that everyone can read what has been said.
- Supports several e-mail accounts.