- A Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Business experience as Business controller, Accounting Manager and/or previously worked as a Finance consultant
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP applications as a super user or as a consultant
- Ability to understand customer needs and propose solutions
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Excellent language skills in English and a Nordic language
Senior Financial Consultant – NetSuite
Are you our new Senior Financial Consultant?
We are now hiring NetSuite consultants in the Finance area to join our NetSuite Team in both Sweden and Finland. As a NetSuite consultant you will be working in project teams to deliver NetSuite implementations to new customers or help existing customers enhancing their current solution.
- Analytic and solution oriented
- Proactive and driven
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about delivering customer value
- Team player that shares knowledge and helps colleagues when needed
- Exciting projects and assignments that contributes to our customers success and your personal development
- A team of engaged and motivated colleagues that will support you when needed
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
Our locations: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Jönköping, Linköping, Luleå, Drammen and Helsinki
Addovation is one of the major ERP consulting companies in Scandinavia and consists of over 115 highly skilled consultants across 9 offices worldwide. The company is passionate about delivering value and has a genuine commitment to customers and their operations. Addovation develops long-term partnerships where mutual trust, respect and openness are key factors.