We are looking for a Consulting Manager for our IFS business unit in Sweden.
We are offering you...
the opportunity to become one of our key employees – our new Consulting Manager for one of our IFS Teams in Sweden. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and really see the results of your work.
Addovation has informal hierarchies that promotes simplicity and trust with responsibility, and you will have the opportunity to work with challenging and varying work assignments in collaboration with enthusiastic colleagues.
You will have a high degree of freedom, and the responsibility and authority to develop your team. You will get the opportunity to participate in strategic decisions, – and take part in operational activities and influence our business processes. This makes the role both challenging and interesting.
Apply now by sending you LinkedIn profile to Mikael.Johansson@addovation.com!
It is the way we work that differentiates us from our competitors. Our goal is to always give our customers a business solution that perfectly matches their needs. To achieve that, we are knowledgeable, proactive and aim go beyond our customers’ expectations. To be a successful Consulting Manager at Addovation your personality will be important.
- You need to have leadership/manager experience and good communication skills, you are fluent in English and Swedish.
- You are a business-oriented “people person”, decisive and confident in driving business within our industry.
- You need to be both strategic and operational – prestige and ego have no place at Addovation.
- Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent of making things happen
- If you, beside what’s already mentioned, also have experience in IFS Applications or other business system, or experience of working with any other ERP-Solutions, you’ll be a perfect match as our Consultant Manager!
Addovation is an IFS Gold Channel Partner that puts the employee first, and you will be using your leadership skills to motivate and encourage your team. We believe that if our employees can flourish and feel good at work, they deliver first-class solutions to our customers, and by that we will have customers who are happy and willing to create long-term relationship. That is the foundation of our business philosophy.
Your role in summary
As the Consulting Manager at Addovation you are
- to lead and manage a team of 15 – 20 IFS consultants. Follow-up on well-being, competence development, work environment, develop your own leadership, labour law, etc. Handling recruitment to the team with support from our HR department.
- to create customer relationships: Build and maintain a business relationship with our customers.
- to be an important member of the management team for the Business Area, contributing to the development of Addovation’s business strategy from a growth, people & culture perspective.
- Full time employment and based in Stockholm or Linköping.
Addovation is one of the major ERP consulting companies in Scandinavia and consists of over 130 highly skilled consultants across 9 offices worldwide. The company is passionate about delivering value and has a genuine commitment to customers and their operations. Addovation develops long-term partnerships where mutual trust, respect and openness are key factors. Read more at www.addovation.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.