NetSuite consultants in Finland and Sweden
Ambitious NetSuite consultants in Finland and Sweden.
As a NetSuite consultant you’ll be working in project teams to deliver new NetSuite implementations, but also help existing customers enhancing their current solution.
We believe you have
- a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- a 3 year minimum of business experience within business process areas as financial management, CRM, supply chain, warehouse management, professional services
- experience with NetSuite or other ERP applications as a super user or as a consultant
- the ability to understand customer needs and propose solutions
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- an analytic and solution oriented mind.
- hunger for learning
- excellent language skills in English and your native language
We are looking for a person that is
- proactive and driven
- passionate about delivering customer value
- a team player that shares knowledge and helps colleagues when needed
- exciting projects and assignments that contributes to our customers success and your personal development
- a team of engaged and motivated colleagues that will support you when needed
- competitive salary and benefits
At Addovation you have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in an environment that is characterized by transparency, innovation and quick decisions. As a NetSuite consultant you will be joining a team of experienced NetSuite consultants that has a passion for helping customers increasing the value of their NetSuite investment and getting on top of the competition!