Are you our new Project Manager?
If you recognize yourself in the following characteristics, please contact us:
- Deep and broad knowledge in ERP and business processes.
- Builds credibility and confidence in projects as main responsible for the complete ERP project.
- Major contributor in sales of solutions.
- Experienced in calculating and managing ERP projects according to official methods.
- Well skilled in communicating and advising colleagues and customers
- Are a great team-player
- Wants to join us for demanding but fun journey
You should have
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master-degree in Engineering, Business or IT.
- Commercial focus and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluent in Swedish/Norwegian and good knowledge in English.
In Addovation you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting multidisciplinary environment with influential businesses in Scandinavia. Based on one of the world’s leading ERP systems, IFS Applications™, we work within a wide range of disciplines and can offer many opportunities for further development.
We offer you
- An important role in our organization where you, through your deliveries in customer projects, will be a key contributor to developing our customers businesses.
- A working environment where are fully engaged in our customers and their business operation and cooperate to achieve high quality deliverables and results.
- Working with our great teams out of the Drammen, Stockholm, Linköping, Göteborg or Jönköping offices.