Are you our new Sales Manager?
Apply for this position If you can recognize yourself in the following characteristics!
- Experience in selling ERP solutions in private industries with proven results.
- Broad knowledge in ERP and business processes.
- Builds credibility and confidence in sales projects as main responsible.
- Leads the sales team consisting of at least a Project Manager and Solution Architect based on a corporate sales process.
- Experienced in calculating and managing ERP projects according to official methods.
- Well skilled in communicating and building relations.
- Wants to join us for demanding but fun journey
You should have
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master-degree in Engineering, Business or IT.
- Commercial focus and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluent in Swedish/Norwegian and good knowledge in English.
In Addovation you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting multidisciplinary environment with influential businesses in Scandinavia. Based on one of the world’s leading ERP systems, IFS Applications™, we work within a wide range of disciplines and can offer many opportunities for further development.
We offer you
- An important role in our organization where you, through your deliveries in customer projects, will be a key contributor to developing our customers businesses.
- A working environment where are fully engaged in our customers and their business operation and cooperate to achieve high quality deliverables and results.
- Working with our great teams out of the Drammen, Stockholm, Linköping, Göteborg or Jönköping offices.