Product Manager at Addovation
Addovation Solutions are built on top of and around IFS Applications. The reason why Addovation invest heavily in developing solutions that bolts on nicely to IFS Applications are:
- To make it easier for users of IFS Applications.
- To improve efficiency in processes.
- To propel digitalization: Simplify. Automate. Integrate.
- To empower users and super-users.
- To improve “cooperation” between IFS Applications and systems.
Addovation Solutions is a suite of software briefly described below:
“Assistance” – Consists of improvement and enhancement of existing clients (IFS, Microsoft Office) . The OAS – Office Automation Suite is the main pack of features and provides a rich plethora of features that makes it easier to run IFS Applications seamlessly from Microsoft Office.
“Automation” – Consists of the Addovation AIS – Automation and Integration Server for efficient back office integrations and automation.
“Action” – Mobile and web clients built for purpose. Powerful features for configuration of mobile clients to provide 100% customer fitted features to be used with the mobile platform of your choice.
Your responsibilities as a Product Manager will be:
- Taking ownership of the products and overseeing development during all stages of the development cycles.
- Be the connection between product direction board and R&D.
- Organizing and coordinating software development, deployments, and releases.
- Managing and building relationships with and between developers, other internal teams and customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by enforcing a high product quality.
- Managing escalation of support tickets and hotfix approval.
- Taking leadership and identify suggestions to best solve challenges.
- Review development progress, as well as present progress for reporting to senior management.
- Be a key player in the strategy in addition to having hands-on task responsibility.
- Communicate solution through presentation and demonstration of functionality.
Our requirements to you are that you:
- Have a BA/BS degree (or higher) – or relevant work experience to match.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience and show portfolio of results.
- Fluent in Norwegian or Swedish.
- Have knowledge of business process design.
- Have very good written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
Addovation can offer you:
- A central and senior position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- A variety of responsibilities.
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment.
- Strong leadership and opportunities for employee input and inclusion.
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, work hours and diversity.
- Location: Drammen, Norway or Luleå, Sweden
- Further details about the position can be clarified with: Andreas Isengaard, email@example.com or Per Inge Sævareid, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addovation have offices in Drammen, Luleå, Stockholm, Jönköping, Göteborg, and Colombo.