Product Manager at Addovation
Addovation Solutions are built on top of and around IFS Applications™. The reason why Addovation invest heavily in developing solutions that bolts on nicely to IFS Applications™ are:
- To make it easier for users of IFS Applications™.
- To improve efficiency in processes.
- To propel digitalization: Simplify. Automate. Integrate.
- To empower users and super-users.
- To improve “cooperation” between IFS Applications™ and systems.
Addovation Solutions is a suite of software briefly described below:
“Assistance” – Consists of improvement and enhancement of existing clients (IFS, Microsoft Office) . The OAS – Office Automation Suite is the main pack of features and provides a rich plethora of features that makes it easier to run IFS Applications™ seamlessly from Microsoft Office.
“Automation” – Consists of the Addovation AIS – Automation and Integration Server for efficient back office integrations and automation.
“Action” – Mobile and web clients built for purpose. Powerful features for configuration of mobile clients to provide 100% customer fitted features to be used with the mobile platform of your choice.
Your responsibilities as a Product Manager will be:
- Taking ownership of the products and overseeing development during all stages of the development cycles.
- Be the connection between product direction board and R&D.
- Organizing and coordinating software development, deployments, and releases.
- Managing and building relationships with and between developers, other internal teams and customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by enforcing a high product quality.
- Managing escalation of support tickets and hotfix approval.
- Taking leadership and identify suggestions to best solve challenges.
- Review development progress, as well as present progress for reporting to senior management.
- Be a key player in the strategy in addition to having hands-on task responsibility.
- Communicate solution through presentation and demonstration of functionality.
Our requirements to you are that you:
- Have a BA/BS degree (or higher) – or relevant work experience to match.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience and show portfolio of results.
- Fluent in Norwegian or Swedish.
- Have knowledge of business process design.
- Have very good written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
Addovation can offer you:
- A central and senior position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- A variety of responsibilities.
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment.
- Strong leadership and opportunities for employee input and inclusion.
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, work hours and diversity.
- Location: Drammen, Norway or Luleå, Sweden
- Further details about the position can be clarified with: Andreas Isengaard, email@example.com or Per Inge Sævareid, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addovation have offices in Drammen, Luleå, Stockholm, Jönköping, Göteborg, and Colombo.