Support Consultant IFS
Would you like to be a part of our Customer Care Team? We are looking for an experienced IFS support consultant who wants to deliver significant value to our customers.
At Addovation, you have the opportunity to work in an exciting multidisciplinary environment with prominent and influential businesses in Scandinavia. Based on one of the world’s leading ERP systems, IFS Applications™, we work within a wide range of disciplines and offer many further development opportunities.
We are looking for a person that:
- Has experience as an IFS consultant
- Likes to analyze and handle IFS issues.
- Likes to give advice and feedback to customers and colleagues.
- Likes to create, develop and maintain proper documentation.
- Is a great team-player.
- Wants to join us for a demanding, but fun journey.
- Has a commercial focus and a “can-do” attitude.
- Is fluent in Swedish or Norwegian with a good knowledge of English.
- Has some knowledge of ITIL.
We offer you…
- An important role in our organization where you will be a key contributor of delivering great solutions to our customers.
- A working environment where we are fully engaged in our customers and their business operation and cooperate to achieve high-quality deliverables and results.
- Working with skilled colleagues in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Sri Lanka.