The customers have spoken!
IFS has once again been recognized as a Gartner* Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Software.
You will have undoubtedly heard IFS talk about the #MomentofServiceTM – what it means, why it matters and how they aim to provide it to their customers. Their ultimate goal is to deliver the moment of service when it really matters – to engage customers, employees and optimize their assets. That is why this acknowledgment based on customer feedback and their experience of IFS’s products is so important.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinctions “recognize vendors and products that are highly rated by their customers.” The data collected “represents a top-level synthesis of vendor software products most valued by IT Enterprise professionals.”
It gives us great pleasure to highlight the fantastic reviews IFS EAM has had from customers via Gartner Peer Insights.
- “IFS strikes again with another solution for customer challenges” – Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation.
- “IFS offers the functionality” – Program and Portfolio Management.
- “Mature product with depth and breadth of functionality” – Infrastructure and Operations
- IFS continues to produce a great scalable ERP solution – Infrastructure and Operations
Read more reviews for IFS here.
The journey so far:
It would be unfair to view this Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction for EAM in isolation.
Since Gartner Peer Insights last recognized IFS for the EAM Customer Choice recognition in 2020, a lot has changed. IFS’s products and solutions have continued to evolve.
In March 2021, IFS launched IFS Cloud – a single platform that innately connects all its products to deliver end-to-end capabilities. Indeed, as their products, solutions, and capabilities have grown to new heights – their promise to the customers has followed as they continue to deliver Amazing Moments of Service to their customers.
IFS’s continued success across the board, can be seen through various recognitions, including:
- Being named a Leader for the 6th Time in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Field Service Management. (Read the 2021 Report here)
- IFS Assyst was recognized as a leader in the Forrester Wave Enterprise Service (ESM) Wave 2021 report. (Read the 2021 Report here)
- IFS was named a leader in the 2021 IDC MarketScape for SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Manufacturing EAM Applications. (See the 2021 Report here)
- IFS was named a leader in the 2021-2022 IDC MarketScape for Manufacturing Field Service Management Applications. (See the 2021 Report here)
- We were on the Constellation ShortList™ for Field Service Management. (Download the research here)
- We also were on the Constellation ShortList™ for Product-Centric Cloud ERP. (Download the report here)
Would you like to know more about IFS Cloud or any other IFS product, contact us!
* GARTNER and MAGIC QUADRANT are registered trademarks and service marks, and PEER INSIGHTS is a trademark and service mark, of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.