ARE YOU OUR NEW SUPPORT CONSULTANT?
What we are looking for in a Support Consultant:
- Ambition to deliver the best aftermarket support in the industry.
- Technical interest and likes to advise colleagues and customers.
- Structured, methodological and organized.
- Builds credibility and confidence.
- Are a great team-player.
- Want to join us for demanding, but fun journey.
You should have:
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master-degree in Engineering, Business or IT.
- Commercial focus and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluent in Swedish and good knowledge in English. Understanding of Norwegian is a plus.
At Addovation you have the opportunity to work in an exciting multidisciplinary environment with large and influential businesses in the World. Based on one of the world’s leading ERP systems, IFS Applications™, we deliver solutions that helps our customers succeed in their business. The solution portfolio is wide and has server automation, mobility, web- and Microsoft Office-solutions.
We offer you:
- An important role in our organization where you will be a key contributor of delivering great support to our customers.
- A working environment where we are fully engaged in our customers and their business operation and cooperate to achieve high quality deliverables and results.
- Working with skilled colleagues in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Sri Lanka.
Contact: If you have questions about the position, contact Andreas Isengaard +46(0)73-650 48 40.