IFS Cloud Upgrade
Upgrading to IFS Cloud requires careful planning, and there are both technical and functional considerations to be made.
Addovation knows upgrades
Depending on the upgrade, a number of things needs to be considered – including deprecated, removed, or changed functionality.
Any done customizations require extra attention since the new version might contain changes that affect how they work. At Addovation we have the necessary expertise to help your company with an upgrade to IFS Cloud. Contact us to book a meeting with one of our experts.
Why IFS Cloud
Orchestrate your customers, people and assets with IFS Cloud.
Industry-specific, tailored to your business
IFS Cloud incorporates decades of expertise from our core industries to provide best-of-breed capabilities, all in one solution.
Industry-focused Lobbies: access configurable dashboards with an at-a-glance view of information relevant to your specific industry and role. Visualize data and keep critical metrics and actions in view or drill into the details.
Innovation: experience new innovative technology in real industry contexts such as field service remote assistance video calls using augmented reality.
Innovation ready to use
Transformational technologies embedded and available across IFS Cloud help you make practical use of innovation quickly. Embedding these capabilities in a single product removes complexity and lets us offer you unique capabilities that wouldn’t be possible with bolt-on solutions.
- Remote Assistance: use embedded augmented reality video calls to provide remote assistance across service, maintenance, and more.
- Machine Learning: use embedded machine learning to predict demand, score sales opportunities, and more. It includes unique capabilities to automatically optimize ML models based on your specific data and explainable AI (XAI) capability so you can see the reasoning behind the outputs from the ML models.
- Process automation: get an embedded process automation engine that lets you automate activities within the business to streamline your processes and improve the experience for your people.
- Advanced optimization: use industry leading optimization algorithms, driven by AI, to solve complex dynamic scheduling and planning problems, at scale and in rapidly changing environments. IFS Cloud also includes the ability to take advantage of ML on historical data, such as in predicting journey travel times.
Intuitive, seamless experiences
Our user experience feels and works like the best consumer software, but it is designed to perform in complex scenarios and large, data-rich enterprise environments to help you work more efficiently. It’s intuitive to use and easily configured.
- People-first, responsive design: the user interface design and resulting user experience in any app are fundamental to how effectively people interact with, use, and adopt the technology. IFS Cloud provides a consistent interface and user experience to ensure you can easily move from one part of IFS Cloud to another and quickly understand related dependencies. IFS Cloud is easy to configure to promote the information that’s most relevant to each user. It is browser-based and responsive, so it automatically adapts to your current environment—whether that’s a large desktop or mobile phone. Prioritize your workload and combine insight with action on any device. Use IFS Cloud in browsers on Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android devices.
- Lobbies: access configurable dashboards that surface information that matters most to each role and can be tailored to individual and industry-specific needs.
- Branded experience: convey your brand colors, logotype and imagery to employees and your end customers as they come into contact with field service, B2B self-service, and other parts of IFS Cloud.
- Offline-capable mobile apps: native mobile apps are available for field service, maintenance, warehouse data collection, CRM, time and expense reporting, approvals, and more for those situations where you might need to work offline or integrate tightly with device hardware.
- Office add-ins: sometimes, the best experience is provided within another application while you’re still accessing data and functionality in IFS Cloud. Our platform offers add-in experiences, like the IFS CRM add-in for Microsoft Outlook and IFS Business Reporter add-in for Microsoft Excel.
Connect and extend out of the box
Connect and extend your IFS Cloud solution to your broader application landscape as well as a wide variety of platforms, tools, data sources, and more inside and outside your business.
Whether you use a low-code platform to extend your solution with specific task apps or pull data to use in a machine learning model, your core software is built to connect and extend right out of the box.
IFS Cloud is built around standards-based REST APIs, so everything you can do in IFS Cloud you can also do through our open APIs, making it simpler for you.
Up to date and secure
IFS Cloud releases twice-yearly with new features, and functionality gives you fast access to our latest capabilities and improvements, keeps the impact on your business low, and helps you keep pace with the changing IT landscape. Monthly service updates ensure your software remains robust and secure every step of the way.
We put you in control of your solution. From initial implementation for as long as you continue to use it, whether you manage it yourself or invite IFS or one of our partners to take care of things for you.
The functionality you need, when you want it
From automation in Finance to powerful Service solutions, IFS Cloud capabilities are all delivered with a single user experience, with new features added twice a year.
Functionality looks and works in the same way across all solutions, and a single version of the data is shared seamlessly so the information you use for planning and decision-making is always reliable and up to date. These capabilities are also flexibly deployable.
You can start with the functionality you need right now, and then build out your solution as your needs change.
A closer look at IFS Cloud
Does IFS Cloud live up to its promises? In this blog, we've gone thought a few claims and given it our verdict.
Econova selects Addovation
Econova selected Addovation as their Long-term ERP Partner to improve and develop system support for Econova's business processes.
Addovation Insights: 3 myths about IFS Cloud
We debunk three common myths about IFS Cloud™